Stylecraft Alpaca DK

€5.50

Stylecraft Alpaca double knitting is an impressively soft yarn. It is hard to believe that it contains only 20% alpaca. The remaining 80% is a premium acrylic which ensures softness and excellent wash and wear qualities. The colour palette of ten shades has intense saturated brights as well as neutral and pastel shades to suit every taste.

Machine Washable: 30 degrees

Blend: 20% Alpaca 80% Acrylic

Weight: 100g

Meterage: 240m

Needle Size: 4mm

Suggested Products